- Job Location:
- Reading, Berkshire
- Job Type:
- Job Ref. Number:
To constantly monitor designated change queue in TTMS/ITSM/OCMS systems, take action where necessary and process requests to ensure response to change requests is within the agreed timescales.
* Responsible for updating the Configuration data within the CMDB following the implementation of changes to ensure accuracy of configuration data and their dependencies
* Communicate via meeting, teleconference or any other means necessary with Operations Support teams and third party support groups to ensure service levels and KPIs are met
* Accountable to the Change Management Manager for the prioritisation of own and other team member`s workload to ensure that business needs are met and to ensure that any issues around change control are communicated to the customer or escalated to the relevant management.
* Promote and adhere to ITIL guidelines, best practices and documentation, act as a point of advice and ensure colleagues do the same.
* ITIL qualified to Foundation Level with significant experience working in a similar role in an ITIL environment.
* Significant experience of technical data and process including PRINCE2 & ITIL based service management systems.
* The ability to handle detailed technical and non-technical data, comprehend and communicate essential information in a compelling way to non technical production staff.
Detailed understanding of Configuration Management and how this is closely linked with Change Management to be effective in the provision of IT services.
* Excellent customer care skills with the ability to identify a customer`s requirements and to recognise whether these can be effectively met through the resources and Production staff, timescales and skills available.
* Familiarity and empathy with operations environment including an awareness of the pressures facing business teams.
* Ability to work flexibly under pressure, frequently using own initiative.
* Organised and methodical in approach to routine and administrative matters.
* Demonstrable knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards and the principles of service delivery.
* Experience of ITSM / OCMS (specifically change management module) highly desirable.
* Project Management skills and knowledge would be highly desirable.
please send your CVs to