- Job Location:
- Job Type:
- Job Ref. Number:
IT Controller- Contract Role ( German & English )
3 to 6 months
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Controller for our client’s project, a well known Telecoms company, based in Zurich.
In this role, you will oversee the IT and supply chain management departments.
As a sparring partner for executives, cost center managers and project managers, you make a significant contribution to all financial processes.
- Independent and comprehensive support for IT and supply chain management
- Responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of the supported areas
- Qualitative, critical assessment of the implementation of the financial framework in the areas
- Opex and Capex planning (budgeting, forecast, MTP) of the supported areas as well as support in the company-wide Capex process
- Development of reports and key figures in cooperation with the business partners in order to increase the efficiency and transparency of the operative business
- Performing cost, profitability and variance analyzes
- Further development of project controlling for our Client’s TV products
- Support and collaboration in special projects, process optimization and further development of reporting
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or a completed vocational training with corresponding business management training (FH / Uni)
- 7 years plus of practical experience in controlling (ideally in an IT company)
- Having worked in Project Migration and Implementation and system consolidation
- Confident with good communication skills and a “hands-on mentality”
- Conducted competitor reports, OPEX benchmarks and general Market screenings
- Experience in performing scenarios analysis on intra company brand mergers as part of post mergers
- Strong experience in CAPEX / OPEX, Capital Structures and cash flow.
- Profound user knowledge of the MS Office product range (especially Excel) is required, good knowledge of SAP / R3 and SAP / BI is desirable
- German and fluent English skills, spoken and written
- Corporate Finance
- Enterprise architecture management
- Process improvements programs