- Job Location:
- Bracknell, Berkshire
- Job Type:
- Job Ref. Number:
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Manage responses to tenders received from applicable clients.
- Manage the negotiation and setup of commercial contracts and frame agreements.
- Act as the main point of contact to multiple client contacts for general service delivery and commercial requirements.
- Co-ordination of staffing requirements with internal resourcing / HR teams to ensure applicable projects are fully staffed as per service requirements.
- Ensure all necessary project details are provided to the Service Operations department for internal governance and reporting.
- Liaison with technical staff to provide relevant reporting of service level agreements and key performance indicators, where required.
- Ensure all necessary information is received from clients to allow for quick turnaround on invoicing.
- Attend and chair operational review meetings, travel will be required (predominantly South-East region).
- Maintain positive business relationship with clients
- 3+ years of Account Management experience within the IT / Telecommunications sector.
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
- Proactive, personable, hard-working, committed, overachiever.
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- MS office competency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently
- Good presentation skills