Group Compliance Manager
Group Compliance Manager
Job Ref. Number
Connect44 Group is looking for a Group Compliance Manager responsible for managing the existing ISO Management Systems for Quality, Information Security and Business Continuity across our Group of companies.
- In this full time role, you will be responsible for managing the existing ISO Management Systems for Quality, Information Security and Business Continuity across our Group of companies.
- This will entail implementing the strategy, policies and working practices defined within the respective Management Systems and the deployment of Management Systems to broaden the scope of Certification within the Company.
- It will involve the defining of and monitoring of adherence to policies, standards, procedures and compliance to ISO guidelines and principles, ensuring the provision quality awareness within Connect44 Group.
- The role reports directly to the Group Chief Information Security Officer.
- Location: UK or Europe (office based). Travel required.
- Ownership and responsibility for policies and controls to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory, audit, and security best practices.
- Responsible for production and maintenance of detailed policy and procedure documentation and the respective Management Systems.
- Take specific ownership of ISO 9001, 27001 and 22301 actions resulting from external audit and compliance activity – facilitate interaction between the relevant teams from issue identification through to evidence collection and issue close out.
- Evaluate operational procedures and evidence artefacts to validate accuracy and appropriateness against contractual requirements, frameworks and standards. Ensure appropriate implementation of controls in the organisation.
- Work with Management stakeholders such as Country Managers, IT, Operations, Facilities, HR and Services to identify, remediate, and track risks and issues.
- Accommodate ad-hoc activities in support if requested for other internal customers or external compliance activity.
- Maintenance of the control descriptions for all ISO 9001, 27001 and 22301 controls (Statement of Applicability).
- Ensure governance is monitored and measurable within the Connect44 Team.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standards through regular internal audits
- Continuous Improvement
- An understanding of ISO Quality, Information Security and Business Continuity principles, policies and standards
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of Information Security across the spectrum of solutions and operations
- Experience of building relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- The successful candidate must be able to undergo a security clearance process.