Incident Manager [Spanish speaking]
Incident Manager [Spanish speaking]
Job Ref. Number
Our colleagues in Romania are looking for a Spanish speaking Incident Manager, based in Bucharest
For our new services and operations center in Romania we are now looking for a motivated team player as an Incident Manager. With your service-oriented and analytical way of working and your strong sense for quality, you support the team in order to reach the set target in the most efficient and professional manner.
- Supervision and coordination of teams during major incidents, with a greater impact to the customers
- Planning, prioritization and resource allocation to ensure the achievement of defined KPIs during any major incident
- Supervision and coordination of technical teams throughout both technical/managerial conference bridges for a faster resolution during major incidents
- Assure fast service/system restoration during major incidents by relevant stakeholder involvement
- Perform incident management process risk assessment and provide recommendations so that discovered risks are to be avoided.
- Escalate major incidents to senior management as appropriate, inclusive of options & recommendations
- Support other teams with senior management escalation as appropriate
- Act as a single point of contact for all stakeholders and assure prompt information to all involved parties
- Develop and centralize all post incident reports
- Develop and maintain an Incident Repository with Major Incidents
- Organize and manage all post-incident reviews with all involved stakeholders
- Address post incident action points to all relevant parties
- Produce & present regular reports to Internal & Customer management
- Assist in Implementing the required processes and procedures for the NOC team and carry out regular reviews to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Technical liaison with 3rd party Management Layer to manage Incident Management processes
- Regular updates to Service Operations function
- Liaison with all required parties to manage SLA within restoration time required
- Emergency Reinstatement Management
- Ensure the SLA's and KPI's relating to the contract are fully understood
- Maintain open communications with the 3rd party management layer relating to parts of the business
- Maintain regular contact with the NOC and NOC Manager, feeding and receiving feedback that will enhance our ability to deliver and add value.
- Drive continually improving teamwork and communication
- Responsibility for managing all faults to resolution adhering to the Major incident management process ensuring that all incidents are progressing in accordance with agreed Service Levels
- Restoration and recovery, including interfacing with other groups
- Jeopardy Management and customer escalation point for real time operational issues
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of incidents to a successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Analyze, consolidate and aggregate data from various sources to form an end-to-end view of incident management
- Take over minor incidents if they have the potential of affecting a larger number of customers, or the potential of becoming a Major incident.
- Proactive management of support groups, vendors, and third parties to complete major incident processes in a timely manner, achieving/exceeding business required service quality standards
- Analyzing and coordinating escalations/ reassignment
- Deliver against objectives, goals, etc. set by the Incident Management Lead
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how customer & 3rd party activities contribute to service performance
- Effectively manage departmental performance against the delivery of objectives
- Drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of delivery
- Working standard business hours, but expected to join an on-call rota to support out-of-hours incidents
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 6 months of experience on the project
- Experience with service management tools. Use of BMC Remedy would be an advantage.
- ITIL / eTom knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent English and Spanish spoken and written
We offer you to be part of a brand-new office from the beginning and constant development. Connect44 employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and continuous improvement and success. If you have passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver, join our company. We live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.