IT Storage Engineer
IT Storage Engineer
Job Ref. Number
Our colleagues in France are looking for an IT Storage Engineer
About the role:
- Responsible for IT design, implementation, acceptance test, technical management and risk control in key projects in all France region, include server, storage, virtualization, VDI, cloud, etc
- Be responsible for the E2E delivery of the data center IT integration project, including requirement survey, planning and design, integration implementation, data migration, transfer-to-maintenance, and installed base operation
- Prepare and provide necessary technical documents for customer, such as Project High Level Design, Project Low Level Design, Test Report, etc
- Cooperate with sales team to meet with customer for clarifying requirements, making technical discussion and IT solution design, make POC (Proof of Concepts) tests.
- Troubleshooting for complicated IT problems, solve the customer IT issues
- Provide technical training to enterprise customers and/or partners
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years + IT (domain) engineering experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent study with a IT engineering experience
- Experience on IT structure defining, configuring and maintaining for storage systems in a multi-protocol environment (both SAN and NAS)
- Experience on FC networks devices (Brocade, HP and Huawei)
- Experience on ETH networks devices (Cisco and Huawei)
- Experience on Windows, Linux/Unix and virtual systems integration with storage systems
- Experience on backup solution such as Symantec Netbackup or EMC networker is plus
- Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database is plus
- Languages: French + English. Chinese speaking is plus
Connect44 c’est aujourd’hui plus de 1000 collaborateurs en France et en Europe dans les métiers télécoms et IT. Contribuons ensemble à nos projets les plus ambitieux !
Suivez-nous, découvrez notre entreprise : https://www.connect44.com/fr/ et partagez l'information à votre communauté !