Remote in Romania
Job Ref. Number
We are looking for a Resourcing Consultant
Secure the company the human resources needed to deliver its strategy and sustain the company as an Employer of Choice by attracting and selecting the best internal and external candidates in a balanced, consistent, transparent way and by providing the most appropriate expertise on processes and tools.
- Provide recruitment and selection solutions specific to his/her area of expertise and develop resourcing projects to respond to business needs
- Secure the best possible talent for all vacancies, within agreed SLAs
- Uses the most appropriate searching methods in order to attract the best candidates
- Recommend appropriate recruitment and selection tools and any necessary improvements to the existing tools and programs
- Provide advice related to his/her area of work to internal customers, business partners and HR management team
- Utilize every direct or indirect contact with candidates or potential candidates as a unique opportunity to provide a great candidate experience and to build the Vodafone image as an admirable company
- Actively promote the company as Employer of Choice in every interaction/initiative/event or project
- Keeps track of the recruitment and selection records in order to facilitate appropriate reporting and decision making related to recruitment and selection.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a recruitment role
- Experienced in recruiting methodologies e.g. interview, assessment centres, psychometric testing etc.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Graduate – with a degree in Business or HR related subject
- Recruitment related assessment accreditation (eg. SHL) would be desirable