Service Delivery Analyst
Service Delivery Analyst
Job Ref. Number
We have an open position for a Service Delivery Analyst to complete our team in Bucharest, for a fixed period of 2 years.
- Act as a point of contact for general service delivery and an escalation point for the Service Delivery Administrator for our customer;
- Overseeing the Service Delivery Administrator in their responsibilities. These include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the successful onboarding and offboarding of staff to ensure client SLA’s are met. This includes all accesses and forms required;
- Knowledge Transfer for new starters and updating the on boarding presentation pack;
- Management of project Assets;
- Updating project Staff lists, Organisation Charts, Email distribution and Sharepoint;
- NDA Tracking;
- Maya Timesheet Tool updates- New starters, Project Codes, Domain Changes.
- Ensure Projects processes, specifically those related to activities conducted by yourself or your subordinate employee are kept up to date;
- To provide feedback on the administrator and assist with Annual performance review conducted by the Service Delivery Manager;
- Provide cover to the Service Delivery Administrator where required.
- Ensure all service levels derived from the customer’s key measures relating to commercial detail are met where possible.
- Liaison with Connect44 management team to gather relevant data to enable reporting of the customer services commercial performance.
- To generate supporting material for the monthly CRM with our clients.
- Attend both commercial review and HR calls with the client, with relation to commercial activity, Timesheets, Invoicing and on boarding/off boarding.
- Support internal teams with commercial information, for the purposes of completing RFI/RFP that leads to creating additional business for Connect44.
- Providing quotations to customer where requested.
- Generate monthly payroll information from Timesheets.
- Attending Weekly call with Service Delivery Team, Keeping and tracking any service delivery actions that require execution.
- Attend Bi-weekly Maya management meeting.
- Attend weekly vacancy call.
- Identify continuous improvement activities to improve any of the service delivery processes or improved employee retention/morale.
- Assist with scheduling of project training requirements within the assigned to services.
- Oversee that compulsory certifications/training for staff are up to date. These include Beacon compliance and UK iHasco Health and Safety training.
- Monitor and govern Udemy licences assigned to project staff.
- Ensure the appropriate tools such as Monday.com and the MAYA timesheet tool remain updated.
- Coordinate any resignations in Romania, ensuring Senior Service Delivery Manager and Operational Domain Leads are informed. You should hold a meeting promptly after resignation to understand the reasons, seeing if he/she can be retained.
- International Travel