Site Access Coordinator
Site Access Coordinator
Job Ref. Number
We are looking for a Site Access Coordinator based in Bucharest
For our Site Access Management team supporting one of our customers we are looking for a highly motivated and operations professional to be our new Site Access Coordinator, providing cross-country support across our Site Access services delivered. With your service-oriented and analytical way of working and your strong sense for quality, you will support the Site Access Team to deliver industry “best practice” site access requests management across our team.
This role supports the system for controlling access to our customer's circa 8.500 site portfolio, by being a member of a team managing the process for access of companies and individuals onto customer sites.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal/external customers and third-party suppliers
- Strive to meet and exceed customer service levels
- Ensure all service calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Ensure that all access requests are processed effectively, within agreed service timescales
- As required, participate in the on-call 24/7 arrangements
- Self-manage performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Through continuous improvement, identify opportunities to improve service or process
- Support problem management; contribute to root cause analysis and where possible implement corrective actions to avoid repeat incidents
- As requested, carry out ancillary tasks deemed within your capability
- Operate a range of team processes to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure all deliverables are met
- Flexibility is required to enable the team to operationally cover day time working hours
- You will be reporting in to the Site Access Manager within the Site Access/Service Assurance department.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Experienced in fast moving, high volume, fluid environments providing service direct to external customers
- Aptitude for quickly learning procedural topics
- Experienced in interfacing with external customers and internal functions carrying out effective communication and speedy resolution for requests
- Capable of confidently communicating information in a clear and concise manner
- Methodical filing, referencing and strong analytical skills
- Capable of building, maintaining strong rapport with internal stakeholders, clients, and Operational Teams
- Relevant sectors: multinational companies
- Ability to pro-actively identify process change requirements, plan and enable transformation.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Be naturally customer centric
- Ability to understand the end to end view of delivering service to ensure we value the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the business
- Excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize and coordinate multiple events effectively
- High standards in quality, accuracy and attention to detail