Job Ref. Number
For our team in Timisoara we are looking for Site Engineers
- Ensure telecom installation are based on the clients approved plans and specifications.
- Validating engineering designs and following up with any inconsistencies with customer specifications.
- Asisit in managing existing subcontractors to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely manner
- Collect necessary data from field for required for completing the projects.
- Identify, expose, clarify and solve survey/design issues.
- Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal solution of design.
- Checking standard forms of the project in different stages (survey, design, rectifications, approvals, as builds, updates)
- Report any environmental, H&S, quality non-compliance identified.
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ) elaboration and review
- Checking of sub-contractor, suppliers and in-house track and designs and ensure technical compliance.
- Review and getting approval of design deliverables and reply to comments.
- Perform the As-Built acceptance review
- Functions as per QMS (quality management system) procedures
- Performs Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines
- Ensures quality targets laid out are met for the processes owned
- Educational : Civil or Mechanical/IT/Telecom Bachelor Degree.
- Affinity and knowledge of civil techniques, electrical installations and certifications and earthing regulations and certification.
- Knowledge of basic Transmission and Radio Frequency Network Skills
- Knowledge of regular Windows Office tools.
- Have social communication skills and be a motivator
- Be able to think creative, innovative and be critical in positive way
- Able to work under pressure and be flexible
- Take responsibility and work unsupervised
- Problem Solving