Job Ref. Number
We are looking for a Support Engineer
Job Purposes – Solar Inverters
- Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues.
- Bidding support on technical and engineering related part.
- Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some living exposition of solar energy
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
- Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
- Onsite support for site survey, installation or commissioning when necessary.
- Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary
- Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Fluent oral and written English
- At least 2 years in electronics or electricity industry (technical service, commissioning service)
- Focused customer service background
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work
- Educated to degree level in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Working knowledge of CE (conformité européenne) standards
- Be willing to travel on site frequently, 20% plus per month.
- Must be approachable with strong communications skills as you will be interacting with clients daily
- Working knowledge of local Country Standards as required