We, at Connect44, take your privacy very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the respective applicable statutory data protection requirements. In this regard, we are committed to ensuring compliance with the data protection legislation and good practices in the field, as well as ensuring a climate of transparency, security and trust.
Connect44 AG is the head office company for the Connect44 group, respectively all companies operating under the Connect44 trade name. The identification data, as well as the contact data belonging to each company in the Connect44 group are available in the “Contact” section on our website (www.connect44.com/contact). Being a company based outside the EU, but processing personal data in the context of providing services to EU citizens, we inform you that we have designated Connect44 Network Services SRL, based in 29A Tudor Vladimirescu Bvd, 4th floor AFI Tech Park, Bucharest, Romania, as a representative in the EU.
Our representative can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to inform you that, depending on the company in the Connect44 group you interacted with, you can contact the data protection officer designated for each country, whose data is available in the Contact section on the website. our (www.connect44.com/contact).
This policy applies to all Connect44 companies regardless of their location, processing data or the type of device on which they are stored. We hereby inform you of the manner in which your personal data is processed by Connect44 and in which we ensure that your personal data are processed responsibly and in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
We process your personal data in order to send you information about services available at Connect44 services, in order to be able to conclude a contract with the company you represent or to execute the contract concluded with that company.
Please note that the data we process or will process is obtained directly from you, from partners, or from online platforms (e.g. LinkedIn) and may include the following categories of data:
- Personal details, such as: name; surname.
- Contact details, such as: phone number; email address.
- Professional details, such as: information about your employer; position held.
You have no obligation to provide your personal data listed above, however, please note that in their absence Connect44 will not be able to provide you with the requested services or information.
Also, we would like to inform you that, as a candidate, you will not be subject to a decision based solely on the automatic processing of your data (including the creation of profiles) which will have legal effects on you or which will affect you in a significant way.
Legal basis for processing
We will process your data based on the legitimate interest of Connect44 to ensure the proper management of the contract concluded with the company you belong to, to ensure the quality of our services, as well as compliance with our legal obligations. Regarding the development of our activity on social networks in order to provide you with personalized content and to be able to contact you based on the information disclosed by you, we inform you that the legal basis for this processing is also the legitimate interest of Connect44.
What are the purposes for which your data is processed?
We will process your personal data for the purpose for which they were collected and during the period it serves either the purpose for which they were obtained from you, respectively for the time necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to fulfill a legitimate interest pursued by Connect44.
Recipients of your data
Connect44 will transfer your personal data to other natural or legal persons to whom there is a legal obligation to disclose them, or to whom disclosure is necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations. We mention in this regard the following categories of such recipients:
- Other companies in the Connect44 group, for legitimate reasons related to our activity, according to the applicable legislation.
- Natural or legal persons acting as data processors for Connect44, being obliged by law or by contract to respect the confidentiality of your data.
- Accountants, auditors, other professional consultants, who will be obliged by law or by contract to maintain the confidentiality of your data.
- Any relevant person, agency or court in Romania or in another state, insofar as it is necessary for the finding, exercise or defense of a right of ours or of another company from the Connect44 group in court.
- Public authorities in any field, central or local, both in Romania and abroad, which will process the data provided at their request or on our own initiative, in accordance with applicable law.
When we use a natural or legal person as a data processor to process your personal data, we will ensure that it has entered into a written agreement with Connect44 to assume, among other obligations that the legislation on the protection of personal data provides , the obligations to process personal data only according to the instructions provided by us in advance and to effectively implement measures to protect the confidentiality and ensure the security of personal data.
In principle, the data are processed in the countries where Connect44 operates. In this regard, please note the following: The European Commission has established that Switzerland offers an adequate level of protection, and for the transfer to the United Kingdom, we mention that this will be done only when necessary for the execution or conclusion of a contract. or if data transfer is necessary to convince the legitimate interest of Connect44.
Active transfer to other third countries will only take place if this has been expressly indicated in the context of the fulfillment of the above-mentioned purpose.
Your personal data will be kept by the Connect44 for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes indicated above, in compliance with the legal provisions applicable to specific legislation on tax obligations, anti-fraud reports, and legal obligations regarding archiving.
Connect44 has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data from unauthorized access and the unauthorized modification, disclosure, or destruction of processed data.
Your rights are as follows:
- The right of access to your data processed by Connect44, including the right to obtain information about the nature, processing, and disclosure of such data.
- The right to rectify the inaccuracies of your data processed by Connect44.
- The right to delete your data processed by Connect44 ("the right to be forgotten").
- The right to restrict the processing of your data processed by Connect44.
- The right to object to the processing of your data by Connect44, or on behalf of Connect44.
- The right to portability of your data to another data controller.
- The right to withdraw consent, in situations where the processing of your data has been carried out based on your consent. We mention that you can make this request at any time, and the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing of your data that carried out before the withdrawal.
We remind you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data by Connect44 or on behalf of Connect44, the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., District 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, tel: +04.318.059.211; +04,318,059,212; Fax: +04.318.059.220; e-mail: email@example.com; web-site: www.dataprotection.ro.
For the exercise of your rights, as well as for any other questions related to the information mentioned in this privacy notice, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org